505 / 80 LYNCH STREET, Hawthorn
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
Space and magnificent views in the heart of Hawthorn!
An enviable lifestyle awaits for the discerning buyer. Close to all one needs for a convenient, fuss-free living experience. The inner Eastern suburbs is synonymous with culture, prestige and an abundance of character. Located only 2 minutes’ walk to Glenferrie train station and Swinburne University, don’t miss this extraordinary opportunity!
This 3-year-old apartment is a quality-build, features;
- Large East facing living room leading on-to a massive (15 sqm) balcony with magnificent views
- Kitchen features full size Caesar stone bench top on a breakfast bar, Miele appliances, gas cooktop, built-in oven, rangehood, dishwasher and sink.
- Two bedrooms with large windows allowing abundant natural light and includes BIR’s
- Quality timber floorboard in the living area, quality carpets through-out bedrooms
- Split-system air conditioning unit
- Security car space with extra storage cage
All this and only minutes from all types of public transport, 25 minutes’ drive to the city and the iconic Glenferrie Road shopping strip just at the door front! Call us now before you miss out this opportunity of lifetime!
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $570000.
Interest Rate (p.a)